Thursday, January 14, 2010

surrealistic artsie indie videos, oh my

when life gives you lemons...



damn.
That was an older video by some french guy that I found a few days back
The french are really kicking out some sweet animations these days
if you want something a little darker, check out "A Hole in Place of Heart"
you can find it on youtube or any other conventional tube site I'm sure

speaking of the internet
I found something pretty sweet today (to keep this blog going on the environmental side)
I've run into a delima a few times now when it comes to my morals vs. things I want.
I'm trying to be as anti-comsumerist as possible these days
and I'm trying to cut down on the electronics I'm sending to the landfill
but I'm also a sucker for fancy gadgets like Blackberrys and iPods etc.
ohbutifoundoutsomethingprettyfuckinsweet!
if you can't read the above sentence stop trying,, the rest is better
I found while randomly browsing around the good ole internet that you can not only find ridiculously low prices on iPods and other gadgets but also save them from being dumped in landfills (cutting down on methane immissions and other toxins) AND throw a finger to the consumer monster all at the same time! (awwfuckyadude)
go check out www.dyscern.com
they sell what are called "refurbished" items,
basically goods that have been taken off the shelf because of some flaw in packaging or a scuff mark or something retarded like that.
They are repaired by these companies and then sold at %70 off of retail value!
buying from places like dyscern keeps these products out of the landfill, where most of the unbought merchandise ends up (whadafuckinwaste)
soooo hell ya to dyscern.com!
well that's all I've got for you today, here's my artful conclusion

g
go
goo
good
goodb
goodby
goodbye
goodby
goodb
good
goo
go
g

NO, YOU'RE FUCKING LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment